I really liked this outfit until my friend told me it was extremely mismatched. I usually don't mind when people usually say stuff like that, but I originally wasn't sure if the skirt looked good or not. It's actually a SUPER short skirt, and gets kind of annoying. I really wanted to wear a skirt with this top though, so I tried to ignore it. I'm kind of doubting it though.
Lauren Conrad has this collection, most amazing thing ever, and every single article of clothing is sooo expensive. There was nothing good anywhere else, so I was just wandering through that section. It's actually a very depressing experience. I would find something I really, really liked...then I would see the price. I honestly didn't think there was any chance of me finding something in budget, but I did! Best. Feeling. Ever.
BIG NEWS: We are officially starting our Style Challenges! One day each weekend we will announce the new challenge while showcasing the outfits of the previous challenge. Rose and I used to give each other challenges all the time, so when we started this blog, we wanted to start it here with all the other bloggers out there.
For this week we thought we could start simple with a "Favorite Outfit This Week" Challenge, so be sure to send your favorite outfits from this week to us by Sunday!
Email: laboutiqueverteblog@gmail.com
-Violet!
I think it's a cute outfit! The lace jacket is great!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend :)
I think it's quite a cute outfit!! :) But I think a plain white/cream skirt would work just as well... I didn't realize it was striped till the close up shot. But the colors go nicely together!! :)
ReplyDeleteI lvoe the outfit - I think the colours and pieces go beautifully together! Really love the jacket especially!
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, being mismatched is a good thing! It is all in the same color family, so I think it's a cute outfit. Just sayin' :)
ReplyDeleteI really like that blazer, I've never seen anything like it! Lovely site by the way :)
ReplyDelete-meesch
http://www.aperfectkindofday.com
Cute outfit! Love the lace jacket. X
ReplyDelete