1.21.2012

Snow Day


Well, college finally started, everyone, and I have so much reading to catch up on! Also, when my brother was taking photos of me, only one came out well, so this is all I have for you guys. As you can see, I experimented a little with picnik and paint...I don't know if I have the patience to edit all my photos from here on, but for now, enjoy this one!

Last night, my friend came to pick us up from college, and we had one last hangout sesh before she went off to her university. We ended up seeing some local bands in this really shady recording studio in our town. It was small, and it seemed like the only people there were the bands, the bands' families and friends...and then us. Haha, but it was fun regardless...

How were your weekends?

-Rose
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Your weekend sounds interesting! I love that dotted shirt...and converse is my big love! Great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so cool! Come and visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet blog and great styles - plus, it seems ike you had a nice weekend :)

    xx, Susann

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems fun! the pink polka dots are super cute.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah brothers, haha. Sorry only one came out! I still have one more week till school starts, which I'm not looking forward too.. just trying to enjoy the snowy weather! Love the shade of your tights and the trim on your skirt, very cute!

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute polka dot top! sounds like you had fun

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I just adore you polka dot top! It look so cozy and the hot pink is such a cute twist to an ordinary polka dot print. I my Old Navy carried cute pieces like this, but unfortunately they never get anything cute in! Hmph, the disappointments to living in a small town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! I'm super jealous of your old navy sweater - I was thinking of snagging one myself, but let it go :( sooo lame! It looks great on you!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink polka dots!! I have that top in blue and wish I had gotten the pink as well :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I love the bursts of bright pink against the white snow! You're so lucky to get snow, where I live it just rains constantly in winter.

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig