1.29.2012

Of Squirrels and Showers







When I was snapping away by that tree on Thursday, I heard a low growl...I looked up to see a very angry squirrel glaring at me. I guess that tree was his home. I apologized to him for trespassing and moved to the pathway.

It did scare me though...and I was a mess so if he was a rabid Mr. Squirrel, I would not have been fast enough to get away...because my backpack, coat, scarf, gloves, tripod and umbrella would weigh me down, and I would have tripped and fallen into a puddle and it would have just been a disaster!

Do you guys have any funny stories to share?

-Rose
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I like your waistcoat...oh that crazy squirrel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, what a dreamy location! <3 What a bizarre squirrel encounter too! I wish we had squirrels here in New Zealand - they are so adorable (despite growling!)

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit - that squirrel would have scared me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique vest! I feel like every time I take outfit photos something weird happens. Usually people asking what I'm doing or watching. It's quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, stuff like that happens to me all the time! Squirrels can be scary, too! :D

    Love the hat and vest, very cute. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the location! It's so beautiful. Your hat and vest look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a squirrel that lives in our yard and he always seems to laze around our tree and eat nuts... he is a really fat squirrel. It makes us laugh all the time! haha
    Anyway, love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dallasdivadiaries.com
    Take care!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to have a "pet" squirrel named Nutkin. She lived outside, but she'd come scratch on the door and beg for food, so we'd give her peanuts and she'd sit in our hands and eat them.

    Also, you're so cute! That vest is wonderful and the hat is chic. Your hair fits it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha Totally know what you mean about rabid squirrels! I lived in a city just recently that had an outstanding amount of GIANT squirrels and they would chase you everywhere - they were pretty darn cocky. Whatever happened to cutesy, little squirrels?!

    Cute outfit, btw - adoring your unique vest :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a hilarious story! I have randomly found myself in New Jersey, so I wouldn't say it couldn't happen! But this time, it wasn't.

    Also you're in Jersey? I thought you ladies lived in another country?

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig