I always love the start of a month. It has that new car smell to it. This month I want to change up my style a little bit. Starting with my pants. I usually always wear either jeans or those beige pants. Leggings and tights do make appearances but not as usually as I would like. Also, I don't wear nearly as many dress I would like. This is because I don't really own that many, and you can only make so many outfits from them.
These weekend I'm going school so I am making a list of the thinks I want to update my style. Here it is:
Tops:
- More Funky Patterns
- Graphic Tees (the ones that are genuinely funny, and you actually laugh when you see them)
- Dresses
- Poncho
Bottoms:
- Tulle Skirt
- Maxi Skirts
- Black Pants (I don't have a really good pair of black pants)
- Jumpsuit/Rompers (I actually want a jumpsuit a lot more because they seem more fun to dress up)
Accessories:
- Suspenders
- Colorful Tights
- Hats (I might have to hold off on this cause we aren't allowed to wear them in school)
That's all I have. I think its a pretty solid list. I didn't want to add any shoes because I don't think I can afford all of that right now. Personally I like to splurge a little on shoes, so I might not be able to get everything else I want. I'm going both Saturday and Sunday, so keep your fingers crossed for me!
-Violet


Love the floral prints! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
Lovely outfits!!
ReplyDeleteKisses Anne
http://annenobody.blogspot.com/
This is a great list. Good luck with updating it!
ReplyDeletelove making changes to my wardrobe too, hope it works for you!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you add to your wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteI 2nd getting funky pattern shirts
ReplyDelete