2.21.2012

Catching Up





Been busy with exams and such for the past few days. So, I don't have much to say except that it was raining when I was taking photos of the first outfit, so those two were the only good-ish ones I got. But, the second one, I was running to class so I had to make it quick, before it got dark.

Also, beware when wearing shorts with tights, high chance you will be creeped on...I felt so ickified when this 60+ guy on the bus hissed at me and waved. I ran out of the bus.

Seriously, though...beware.

-Rose
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. beautiful outfit !!amazing blog!!
    i'm following you!!if you like mine, do the same!!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh, why do some men think that they have a right to make comments because of what you are wearing? I hate it when that happens, hope it didn't put you off too much - you look great!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig