Blacklight is problem the most insane/amazing thing in this world. My friend got it for her birthday party, and we went crazy with this stuff. It was all over the floor and our clothes, and we put tribal designs on our faces. It was seriously sooo much fun!
While we were doing this I was thinking about how cool my shorts would look with this splat paint all over them, and they look crazy good! I'm super scared to wash them now because I don't want the paint to come off ahhh.
I officially love Blacklight Paint.
-Violet
Those shorts are so funky!
ReplyDeletewww.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com
xo
Those shorts are insane! I love that you're wearing a glow stick belt. You look ready to daaaaance!
ReplyDeleteLove your shorts. So cool.
ReplyDeletePatience
You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway
Very cool look!
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonhearts.blogspot.com
Yes, those shorts are wickedly cool! Would really be great to try making some of it.
ReplyDeletebuy diablo 3 account
YOUR HAIR! Want, want, want, want... It's so long and beautiful and you've made me a very jealous girl... How long has it taken you to grow it out that long!? Goodness, it would probably take me ten years... ❤
ReplyDeleteVery fun print! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteLoveee the shorts! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Bonnie
http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com
georgous shorts:)
ReplyDeletei love your outfit
ReplyDeletebig kiss from italy
http://frombaroquewithlove.com/
Oh, you have such gorgeous hair!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog! I hope you'll stop by again soon :)
Those shorts are so awesome!! I wouldn't want to wash them either =D I love them with the striped top! And your hair is just amazing =)
ReplyDeletehttp://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/
LOVE your pants.
ReplyDelete