2.15.2012

Stop, in the name of Pants.








That's actually the title of one of my favorite book series, the Georgia Nicholson Series. It's so cute and funny and light-hearted...and perfect.

Not very intellectual, but not all good books are!

Anyways, I've been on a pants rut, only because it's so cold here. And I don't take the cold very well. Another reason was that on Valentine's Day (hope everyone had a good one), I had bio lab, and we're not even allowed leggings...only pants of sorts are allowed...so I wore the first outfit. I was originally very upset, because I had a very cute flouncy outfit in mind, but since lab got in the way...

And the second outfit, I wore today...and it's probably one of my favorite outfits -- with pants -- in a while. That top is so great, and I just love my orange/red pants to death, so, yep.

Sorry, don't have much to say today.

P.S. Violet and I want to start our challenges soon, so please, scroll up, look at the bold, italicized message and follow the directions to sending us your outfits if you wish to participate. Also, for more information, click on our Style Challenge tab! Thank you!


The reason we haven't posted any yet, is because we haven't gotten any submissions! Which makes us sad. ):
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a cute look! love your shoes!

    rueabbey.blogspot.com

    Sophia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the red! Those shoes are so beautiful and the top is something I would love to wear every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very valentine's day-esque!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that floral blouse!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do color beautifully!! http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig