2.09.2012

caught up in a funk




It snowed yesterday, and although I didn't have that great of an outfit on, the sweater looks great against the light snow.



Today was a weird day...hot and cold (quite literally, it was so nice when I was going to class, and then when I step out, absolutely freezing) and just weird. I mean, I felt really cheerful in the earlier hours, but then when I came back to our room, I just felt so apathetic about everything. Do you guys ever have those moments...when your thoughts are all a jumbled mess and you just cannot think straight or feel much?

But a good listen to my favorite songs is the best way to cure anything, and since I feel much better now, here are two songs that's been running in my head quite a bit.


^^ This song makes me so happy. 


Bombay Bicycle Club makes me really happy. There's like an 85% chance that I'll see them this March...the next day I'll be seeing Young the Giant, and sometime in May or June, Foster the People and The Kooks!

What music do you guys like?

-Rose

P.S. Violet and I want to start our challenges soon, so please, scroll up, look at the bold, italicized message and follow the directions to sending us your outfits if you wish to participate. Also, for more information, click on our Style Challenge tab! Thank you!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. i hate hot and cold days! cute red shoes!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post I love you outfits :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit:):)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "heartbeat" is such a fun dance tune!

    love your red shoes, very cute!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures!!

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was supposed to snow a ton where I am but it never came!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!
    Beautiful pics!!

    Check out my last post!


    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely get into a bt of a funk when the weather is rubbish. I hate being too ho or too cold and it can really throw me off so I definitely feel yor pain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That basically describes the weather in Ohio. I can never keep up. And oh golly, I love Bombay!!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig