2.13.2012

Mother Nature never works with me


All winter I layered like crazy, and I end up getting so hot. Today is the one day I didn't layer at all. Today also happened to be the coldest day of the year. Not really, but it was so windy that it felt a lot colder than it was. My school does not seem to believe in heaters, so this whole day I was shivering like crazy.



This is officially my new favorite top. My friend gave it to me for my birthday, and I fell in love with it immediately. The color with the lace give it this delicate look that I love soo much! The color also worked really well with my beige pants. I'm not usually sure about these pants because they have kind of an awkward look, but I really liked them today.


-Violet

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that top. It looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty look on you, very neutral and nice! I thought you were going to say your school didn't have heat.. yikes! h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pants, and I'm so jealous of the weather where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pants are super awesome! I would never rock a khaki look, but it looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig