2.27.2012

My little Steal


I'm really proud of the deal I got on this skirt. Originally it was in the fifteen dollar pile, so I was like oh I might as well. Then when I got to the counter with the twenty ready in my hands, the person is like "$6.50". At first I was so confused, but then I realized it would probably be best not to question the Shopping Gods. This is why I quickly bought it and left.




It really annoys me when my tights start to get lint all over them especially when they are black. Grrr it looks so bad. Anyway, I got two pairs of ballet flats! Well I mean one pair was from Christmas and the other was from my birthday, so it was a while ago. If you remember all the way to the beginning of this blog you'll see that flats were a major thing for me, so I'm excited.


Sorry about the awkward smiles...I have this problem where I can't smile on force. It's actually really sad, and is the cause of several horrible yearbook pictures. Sigh. Stupid genes.

-Violet
SHARE:

3 comments

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig