3.07.2012

Yellow Plaid


This top has been locked up in the attic for a long time, and it wasn't until a couple days ago that I finally found it. The only reason that this top was put away is because it has a little hole in the back. Which is honestly such a stupid reason. I could have fixed it! 


The black top used to be this super long tee/dress (I was never sure), but I got it a long time ago, so it is completely outdated now. It was pretty ugly too, so this morning I decided to chop off the bottom. Although, I feel like a cut a little too much off. 




Sorry about being such a bad blogger as of late! I promise that I'm taking a lot more pictures, so I'll be coming in to post more frequently. 

-Violet 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment! Love th plaid shirt on you! Yellow really brightens up one's day doesn't it?

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute combats!

    enter my new free people giveaway also!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your necklace is very cute!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig