3.12.2012

Spring in the Air


I know Spring doesn't come for a while, but I was checking the weather this morning, and it is going to be gorgeous. I think today might have been the worst day which is not saying much considering how amazing it was today.


I'm in love with top. It's kind of short, so I like wearing high waisted pants with it. I don't have any high-waisted shorts for it though, so if anyone knows where I can find a good pair let me know!



I'm super pumped for this week though even though I have a lot of work stuff going on. This is actually the first Monday that didn't completely suck for me in a long while, so I'm hoping the week continues this way. Fingers crossed! 

-Violet
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Such a pretty top! :)

    xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pants! good luck!!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt - love the design! And its the perfect color for spring.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt. It's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top! The color looks great with your skin tone.

    -Chloe
    2floralfinches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig