Here's what I wore this week, and there are snippets of some of the clothes I got when I went shopping over spring break!
Here's the explanation to that first photo: a plastic bag or something flew into the shot and landed on my knee and I was shaking it off and I thought it was so funny...I don't know why. My friend is the one in the back, picking it up for me, but I thought that shot was a good one...so I had to put it on here.
This was today's outfit, and today's actually Ugadi so I had to wear new clothes...both sweater and skirt are new, and man, do I love them or what? They're probably two of my favorite clothing items...along with my embroidered vest and the pink cardigan in the second set of photos!
Have a great weekend! And a belated Happy Spring to all!
-Rose
P.S. I'm working on my collage (I'm almost done..I swear!) so, get excited!
The purple top and brown skirt are both new, and I wore this on Wednesday. I was actually wearing shorts (high-waisted beauties from Anthropologie) but it got too cold so I had to change. Although the shorts did look much better than the skirt does with that top, but I was a loser and didn't snap any photos.
When I was taking photos for this outfit (which is one of my favorites actually), the nicest thing happened. As fashion bloggers, we all have to face the problem of getting strange stares from passerbys as we snap away. And I'm no exception...in fact, my waddling over to the camera and back to pose attracts the worst possible people who give me the most disapproving looks. Anyways, when I was taking these pictures, however, this guy came up to me and it went something like this:
Guy: Hey, are you taking photos?
Me: Oh, yea, I am!
Guy: That is great. This is like the perfect spot!
Me: Yea, isn't it?
Guy: Alright, I'll leave you to it then. Good luck!
Me: No! Please don't leave! You're so nice! Let's be friends!
The last line was thought, not said...but still.
Here's the explanation to that first photo: a plastic bag or something flew into the shot and landed on my knee and I was shaking it off and I thought it was so funny...I don't know why. My friend is the one in the back, picking it up for me, but I thought that shot was a good one...so I had to put it on here.
This was today's outfit, and today's actually Ugadi so I had to wear new clothes...both sweater and skirt are new, and man, do I love them or what? They're probably two of my favorite clothing items...along with my embroidered vest and the pink cardigan in the second set of photos!
Have a great weekend! And a belated Happy Spring to all!
-Rose
P.S. I'm working on my collage (I'm almost done..I swear!) so, get excited!
I love visiting this blog. I find a lot of great ideas here.
ReplyDeleteAll these looks are so cute! I especially love your skirt in the last one!
ReplyDeletewww.rougefox.com
Ohh, the blossoms look so gorgeous! <3 I love your swan top too; it matches the pink surroundings so perfectly!
ReplyDeletex
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog
Love the floral dress. It's such a pretty print.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the pink sweater + polka dot combo. And I totally have that octopus necklace!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos and outfits! I really like the pink sweater :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Susann
Fashion in Pepperland
You look lovely in all those beautiful, bright colors!
ReplyDeletelove that sheer polka dot skirt!!
ReplyDeleteThe octapus necklace and the swan jumper are really really cool! I wish I could pull off something like that.
ReplyDelete