3.11.2012

Spring Break!

Hey everyone!

It's me Rose, again, and sorry I've been MIA for so long. Exams screwed me over (and all that studying didn't even result well...) and I really had to cut myself off. But now, it's spring break, and I hope to have a better work ethic so I'll be back for regular posts.

SO MANY awesome things happened though: a) I'll let you know later this week (because I don't want to jinx it) and b) I got to go to two concerts in the past two days-- saw Grouplove, Young the Giant, Lucy Rose, The Darcys and Bombay Bicycle Club!!! I am so lucky for having these chances, and none of them disappointed, in fact, they EXCEEDED our expectations by a lot! When we saw the last three, we were literally a foot away from their feet on stage, we were THAT close. It was great.

I am working on a collage for the spring time, and I will post that when March 21st rolls along..so keep an eye out for that.

But, in the meanwhile, more outfit photos to come!

-Rose
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig