Quickly posting outfits (and snippets), because break proved to be busier than expected.
Sorry guys...I need to find a new work ethic that will help me manage all my activities better!
But, here are a couple outfits, and the items I won from Charity's lovely giveaway, featuring lovely goodies of Angela's handiwork...
This last photo is from my very...interesting New York trip, which was mainly so that I could meet up with a writer I really admired. It was a dream come true for me, until I botched it all up with my awful awkward behavior. I bet he really doesn't want much to do with me anymore! Oh well, what to do, at least I met the guy. Hahaha...
Sigh.
Anyway, the official start of spring is just around the corner, and I am so excited to show you guys the results of my spring shopping trip and to reveal the inspiration collage I've been working on!
How have you all been?
Sorry guys...I need to find a new work ethic that will help me manage all my activities better!
But, here are a couple outfits, and the items I won from Charity's lovely giveaway, featuring lovely goodies of Angela's handiwork...
This last photo is from my very...interesting New York trip, which was mainly so that I could meet up with a writer I really admired. It was a dream come true for me, until I botched it all up with my awful awkward behavior. I bet he really doesn't want much to do with me anymore! Oh well, what to do, at least I met the guy. Hahaha...
Sigh.
Anyway, the official start of spring is just around the corner, and I am so excited to show you guys the results of my spring shopping trip and to reveal the inspiration collage I've been working on!
How have you all been?
ahahahahahahaha I'm sure the writer was really flattered :)
ReplyDelete