3.20.2012

Studying in the Backyard


The weather is soo incredible outside. I don't really like when the sun is blaring down at you or when they isn't any wind in the air. Maybe it's cause I'm born in January, but I really don't like summer. It's just too hot. I love when its in the high 50s or the 60s, but once it passes that, I cannot take it. I'm seriously the grouchiest person  when I'm sweating, and haven't done any physical exercise. Anyway, the weather was so great out that I did all my homework outside on my deck. Aside from the attack of the BIGGEST bee ever, it was really nice. 



Two more weeks till spring break! Even though I have no plans as of now, I'm just glad to finally be able to sleep as late as I want. I might work on some DIY projects that I never seem to find the time to do. Hopefully it will be a productive break, and I won't just bum around like usual. Probably not though. 


-Violet
(I really need to give you this dress back Rose!)

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous hair...lovely strip shirt :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! love those colorful stripes and how much they feel like summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s great to see your ideas put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeee omggg i hate bees. :((( i would be terrified. Sometimes i get this crazy huge moth/bee THING (i haven't actually dared to look at it in the eye) that comes towards the light in the dining room and literally chases me out from my study area. SIGH. I bet it thinks I'm a real coward (but I am!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the striped top and the flats :)

    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so cute! I love the striped top with the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your hair =)

    http://rainbowgatherer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair!!!!
    thank you for stopping by my blog and leave a comment! Bye!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig