What a corny title, but it's so fitting. You know how sometimes we have so much stuff in our closet that we just tend to overlook some really nice things. Like these pants. I had them for the longest time, but I don't remember ever wearing them. Then suddenly I start looking though my closet one day, and there they are. I really liked how they looked surprisingly since I hate most of my jeans.
These shoes take about an hour to get on. Not even kind. They are so tight, and when you take them off there are these marks all over your feet. I really like them though, so I keep putting myself through that pain.
We are just starting to put the deck stuff back outside if you are wondering why there is a random stack of chairs. On a completely random note, can you guys believe the weather? Mother Nature is being so moody! She need to get her stuff together. Now.
-Violet
Hi, came across your blog. I'm loving looking at other people's clothes. Those trousers are fab. I'm sure bright fitting trousers are very in this spring. Keep them out of the cupboard. We've had lovely weather in the UK.
ReplyDeleteIf you fancy it you can check out my blog. :)
CUte yellow pants! (:
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog & follow? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com
Love your yellow pants and the bumblebee color scheme! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rougefox.com/
great look! Love the color of the pants :)
ReplyDeletelove the top! following you now, i would be so happy if you could take a look at my blog too ;)
ReplyDelete