4.01.2012

biting wind




These were shot on Thursday, and it was so unexpectedly windy and cold that day, that I seriously could not last more than two minutes without my coat. My friend was taking these photos for me, which is why I only have one (decent) full outfit shot -- we all have super shaky hands, and I have an awful camera. And my face was just not presentable in this situation at all, that I covered it up with that star. It kind of matches my top, I suppose.

I love this top, it's probably one of my favorites. The print of the little chicks is so cute, and it's such a pretty color. But, the only downside is it's shape and cut. Because of the empire waistline, I can't really do much with it except wear it on some sort of pant-ish bottoms, and I feel that that color and print would go so well with some skirts that I have.

The tights seem too jarring in these photos, and I assure you, they are not as reddish or bright as they seem. The hue is a bit more subdued in reality, but nonetheless warm...I guess that's all that matters.

-Rose
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. pretty outfit. the necklace is so cute!!I am going to follow you. Hope you will do the same.Blog giveaway April 1 - 22, 2012. Please check it out.

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/2012/04/welcome-spring-and-my-first-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit, dear! Thank you so much for your kind comment... I can't wait to show you the line, too! XOXO!

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so bright and colourful :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your necklace - it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty print!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig