4.20.2012

the eye of the storm





I have finally been given the time to chill for a bit (until Sunday, at least)...then it's the wave of finals. Around two weeks left, and then I'm free for four months.This summer is so exciting, I can't even begin to explain. Concerts, adventures...friends.

How have you all been?

-Rose
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thanks for your gorgeous comment lovelies! That maxi skirt is so pretty and who doesn't love a polka dot blouse?! Great looks!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polka dot blouse looks fantastic with flowery skirt :) great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait till summer! Super cute outfit.

    ENTER MY NEW GIVEAWAY ALSO!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely in love with the print on your first skirt! Also I know how you feel. Finals are just around the corner for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these photos are amazing! I love hte blue top so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need your boots. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig