I've been in a funk lately. I don't really know what it is, but I'm just not liking anything in my closet. It takes me twice as long to get ready in the morning, and I end up not liking what I'm wearing in the end anyway. It's go weird. This is the only thing I've liked for a while. I'm not sure I really like this either.
So our 100th Post is coming up soon! Rose and I are really excited for it! We decided that we were going to do a question and answer part with our outfit post. So if you have any question ask us! You can just put the question in your comment or email us!
I can't believe we are almost at 100 yay!
-Violet
Cute ring! How old are you? What's your favourite city?
ReplyDeleteI sooooo love that ring. coolest!
ReplyDeleteThat ring is so cool.
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome ring!!
ReplyDelete