4.27.2012

painful wanderlust






Fuzzy socks are a must have for me...I simply cannot do without knowing I have at least two clean pairs left in my closet.
Anyways, lately, I've been feeling this IMMENSE emotion of wanting to just drop everything and just run away. In need of adventure, of course...that being the very sole reason.
Does anyone know what I am going on about? Or am I just going nuts?
(I wouldn't be surprised if the latter were the case).

Well, finals week is coming up, so I'll be AWOL for a bit. But Violet will be here...speaking of which...

OUR 100TH POST IS COMING UP! I can't believe that Violet and I have gotten so far. Of course, we would like to thank our readers for sticking with us and making this blog possible. But, before I dive into an immensely thankful speech, we have one favor to ask of you guys.

ASK US ANYTHING.

For our 100th post, Violet and I will be doing something special for you guys, and it comes in two parts. Part A is a secret, but Part B requires YOUR QUESTIONS.

If you have any curiosities about us and/or our blog, feel free to drop a comment and ask away!! 

Cannot wait for this!

-Rose
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love that sweater of yours! :)


    xx Heidi Caterina

    Please check my fashion blog,
    SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com
    Hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your knit!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit looks super cute :)

    Love, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Following x

    CHECKOUT MY ASOS GIVEAWAY :)
    www.satinandsouffles.blogspot.com

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these colors. They work so effortlessly together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fuzzy sock lover too! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the colors in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig