5.01.2012

Blue Collar


Ahh these next couple of days are just going to completely suck. I can just feel it. Do you ever get that feeling when you know everything is gonna crash and burn? It's an awful feeling, so now I cannot wait for this week to be over. sigh. 



I got these really cute clips, but they kind of got murdered throughout the day. You can probably tell by how messed up they look. I want to try putting them in a bun hmmm let us see how that turns out!



-Violet
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your boots look amazing with these jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable hairpins! I like the boots with the jeans too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hair!

    Also, I just announced my giveaway to win a beautiful necklace, enter to win HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely look! awesome boots!!! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig