5.26.2012

peacocks and pink

111_4253

111_4252

111_4259

111_4256

111_4254

Top -- India (Mom's); Skirt -- Forever 21; Earrings -- India (gift)

I painted my toenails for the first time since our dance recital. And I'm so happy with how they turned out. 

As much as I love this outfit (I actually was trying to convince my mother that things don't have to match all the time. She was saying that I should have worn white with the skirt, because that would have worked better...but I quite like how this turned out.), with the peacock theme, it was such a pain to wear. The skirt tends to ride up a lot, and even with spandex bike shorts underneath, I was so wary of flashing people. This top is also really large on me, you can't quite tell in these photos because I rolled up the sleeves and tucked it in, but it just would not stay tucked. It would balloon out. And I had errands to run this afternoon with my mom, so I was tugging at my skirt and tucking my shirt in the entire time. 

Other than that, I'm pleased :)

How are you all? Enjoying the warm weather?

-Rose
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Fun outfit! At first I thought it was a dress, the skirt and top go so well together :) Peacock designs are my favorite too, so great as an accessory.

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look ^^

    thx for commenting on my blog so much ^^

    keep in touch ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the peacock feather theme! :) haha no things don't always have to match! i hate too much matching :P thanks for your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. he embroidering & colours in your top are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love how your earrings match so well with your shirt!!!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your earings and the nail polish colour is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty and lovely :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, having to constantly readjust your outfit is the worst! On the bright side, at least you look cute : ) and great earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable shirt! And my mom's the same way too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Loving your skirt!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig