6.01.2012

chilly days call for berets


111_4262 

111_4272 

111_4263

Beret, black top -- f21; jeans/jeggings -- pacsun; collar -- diy; brooch -- gift

Today was one of the most tiring days in a while. Woke up at 6:30 am only to start all the cleaning I had scheduled for today. Basically the whole house had to be tidied up (that's putting it lightly) by moi, and alone. And then, right after, I had to run to my best friend's pre-proms (she had two) to take pictures, and of course, my camera would die in the middle. All the girls looked gorgeous, though, and the guys--very dashing indeed.

All this made me realize how glad I am not to be a highschooler anymore. I do miss the easy going lifestyle, with fairly few responsibilities, compared to what adulthood has to offer...but at the same time, I am so glad to finally be away from all that immaturity and childishness. I don't mean to offend or insult anyone, I just felt that the kids I saw today just reminded me of my silliness back then...and I am just glad that I have grown. 

Oh! What do you guys think of my DIY collar? It's so easy, I followed this tutorial. Let me know if you guys make your own, I want to see them :)

That's all for now!

-Rose
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. So adorable! I love how you put a brooch on that DIY collar! :)

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so cute:) I love colorful outfits :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your butterfly brooch! It's super pretty! And your red pants are too cute!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun red pants! Like how the bright aqua beret goes with them!

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig