Just some updates here and there. I'm kind of stuck in a rut, in which I have no motivation or inspiration to dress up. It's out of pure laziness. Bumming around alone at home all day, everyday, kind of puts a damper on every creative thought I have. As exciting as summer seems in a sartorial point of view, it has actually proven to be semi-boring.
How are you guys doing? What do you do to get your creative juices flowing and your interest in personal style back on track? Help a sister out :)
-Rose
P.S. OUR 100TH POST IS COMING UP! I can't believe that Violet and I have gotten so far. Of course, we would like to thank our readers for sticking with us and making this blog possible. But, before I dive into an immensely thankful speech, we have one favor to ask of you guys.
ASK US ANYTHING.
For our 100th post, Violet and I will be doing something special for you, and it comes in two parts. Part A is a secret, but Part B requires YOUR QUESTIONS.
If you have any curiosities about us and/or our blog, feel free to drop a comment and ask away!!
Thanks!









These are some beautiful finds! Can't wait to see how they are styled.
ReplyDeleteAs for questions,
I'm really curious as to where you ladies live.
How did you meet?
Your thoughts on blogging with a partner vs. solo blogging.
Hi, The top with the cat is so cool! Congratulations on your 100th post!
ReplyDeleteAnna
http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/
Cute buys! Loving the skirts!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Looks like you got some awesome stuff! Love that teal pleated skirt - so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
OOh cool items. Love the loafers in the first photo and the sea of blue bottoms <3
ReplyDeleteLove from the NaNa girls xoxo
I love the orange and brown flats and all those blue skirt and pants!
ReplyDeleteFollowing this lovely blog now, hope you will follow me back =)
XOXO
Ylenia
Fashion drawings inspired by neon trend on my blog, click here to check them out and let me know what you think!
obsessed with the black panther top!
ReplyDeletehttp://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
Oh, what lovely clothes you have! That tiered blue top is pretty :)
ReplyDeleteQuestion:
What do you both do in your free time? <33
xx Maria
http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com
Love these buys!
ReplyDeleteHow would you describe your style?
Thanks for the sweet comment on my post. x
http://viewsofnow.com/
what a lovely look :)love that pleated skirt!
ReplyDeletevisit and follow my blog if you love to :) i'll follow you back dear♥
nice post ^^ I love all the things ^^
ReplyDeletewow it looks like you had such a successful trip!x
ReplyDeleteThese are some great pieces you have!
ReplyDeleteAs for questions I'm going to go pretty standard and ask...
If you could wear only one designer/label for the rest of your life what would it be?
Of NY/London/Milan/Paris Fashion Week, which is your favorite?
Loving the shoes you got. The sandals look great.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos- really like the loafers in pic 1
ReplyDeleteThe blue pleated skirt is sooo pretty! I love it!
ReplyDeletewww.rougefox.com
ooh you got so many pretty things! i love the polka dot top :D
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
Love all the find...cute top with a cat.
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th post dear :)
xoxo
Stella
your cat shirt is amazinng, i love it. i want it in fact, i think for your 100th post you should do a giveaway to me :P for inspiration i always listen to music, squeeze - man like me always gets me going! :) take care love x
ReplyDeleteSo many amazing blue pieces! <3 I especially love the skirts - so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletex
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog
Oooo style ruts - good question! Haha I usually try to shop my closet when in a style rut, what I like to do is turn on really loud dancing music and dress up in different outfits and try and come up with something new :) But now I'm always fully consumed by pinterest, so I'm not getting bored very easily. Congrats on nearing 100 - can't wait for the net 100 ;)
ReplyDeleteTasia