5.12.2012

pleated


I saw this skirt in forever21 and kind of fell in love with it. Not just cause I wanted one of this long skirts, but because of the pleats it had. The fact that it was such a long skirt with pleats was just perfect. I did however have a bit of trouble figuring out how I wanted to wear it. This whole week I was kind of out of it. I'm blaming the weather. I have been dressing like a bum because of that. I was determined to stop though, so I thought I might as well wear the nicest thing in my closet. So I finally wore it. 




I love that this skirt has belt loops on it! It's so annoying to make sure your belt isn't sliding all the time. This just makes it so much easier. 


-Violet
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Such a pretty skirt! I love the color and subtle floral pattern :)

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pleats!

    xo,

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the lovely comment dear:)
    love your skirt!wanna follow each other?
    xoxo,bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt, I love pleats and the pattern is very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! That skirt is such a dream, the pattern, color and length are fantastic. Seriously, F21 is a godsent sometimes :)

    Hope you girls are having a great weekend!
    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful skirt! you look soo lovely :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful skirt and I absolutely adore the way you styled it. So fresh. So trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt. I'm a massive fan of pleats right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look! Loving that pleated skirt!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty spring outfit! Shame the sun wont come out enough for the rest of us to wear something like that *sigh*

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute skirt! i am looking for some that length myself!

    - kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much! :) really nice skirt
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig