Finally ITS SPRING BREAK! AHHHHHHHH!! Thank god! It's finally here, and I have completely bummed out the first day. All I literally did was sleep and eat and browse. It was perfect. How can anyone possible do anything on the first day of break? I was a lot more productive today though. My family friend is having this Easter egg hunt thing, and I was supposed to buy some of the things to put in the eggs, so my mom and I went to like fifty different stores looking for stuff. It so close to Easter, so a lot of the really good stuff is gone. boo :(
Remember the bee I was talking about a couple posts ago? Well it's back. I pretty sure it hates me because I was just minding my own business taking pictures then this thing comes out of nowhere and attacks me. You know how they say when you see a bug just stay very still and it will leave you along? That's what I tried to do! It didn't work. I swear it's out to get me.
-Violet
The print and colors of your skirt are so pretty! And haha I love the last photo :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rougefox.com
Great look - I really like the skirt with that belt :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you a nice spring break and happy Easter!
Love, Susann
Fashion in Pepperland
i love that print! it looks great! and i really like the length of your hair, so jealous xx
ReplyDeleteI love your skirt and omigod, I never noticed how wonderful and perfect your hair is. I hope you enjoy the heck out of your break. I sure wish it was almost break time for me too!
ReplyDeletecool prints! have a fun spring break
ReplyDeletehttp://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
The setting looks so pretty and serene and nice outfit! :-) I Really like your blog.. Adding you to my GFC, Maybe we can follow each other? Glad to have found your site!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.traveldesignery.com/
.