Just a quick update that my Spring Break has not been as productive as I would have hoped. I did however finally get around to making this skirt. It was originally this long maxi dress/skirt that you can see here. It was supposed to be a dress, but I wore at as a skirt instead. Even then the length was still a little off, and also it was really loose. So I decided to shorten it. I just did a little casing and added the elastic. It sat kind of flat though, so I added two layers of tulle inside of it. I really like how it turned out!
Excuse the very noticeable stitch line, but this print is one of my favorites! I love how it has like fifty colors in it, and they all look so good together. I tried to keep as much of the print as I could.
Ahh this is going to be my last post before I start school again. I don't want to go. It's going to be so hard to get up Monday morning! Wish me luck!
-Violet
Cute outfit! Thanks for the commenting on my post! x
ReplyDeletehttp://viewsofnow.blogspot.com.au/
i loveee the pattern on ur skirt, your blog is just so lovely, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon :)
ReplyDeletehttp://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx
świetne! ;)
ReplyDeletezapraszam!:)
Very romantic outfit!!
ReplyDeletelove the headpiece!!
I love your head piece and the skirt is so pretty! :)
ReplyDeletewww.rougefox.com
I love the hair accessory!! So cute!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/
Lovely dress <3
ReplyDeleteYou're invited to enter Romwe Easter Giveaway: win a collar and $ 40 gift card on Romwe !
Fashion and Cookies
If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter
I love this outfit. It looks beautiful on you and I love the hair piece. Where in the world did you get it? You look so happy in these photos! I'm glad you're enjoying your break.
ReplyDeleteThe print is so cool.
ReplyDeleteI did this to a dress once, love the print and your headband is lovely.
ReplyDeletexo erica
How pretty your headpiece is! Nothing like a beautiful headband to complete an outfit :) And best of luck starting school! I'm sure everything shall go just dandy ❤
ReplyDelete