4.10.2012

Classic


I found this top at Forever, and I got so excited! I always wanted a shirt with one of these peter pan collars, but I could never find one. If I did find one then it would be too expensive or ugly. Then I finally found this! Ahh I'm so excited right now. I was originally going to wear it with the other blue skirt that I got. It looked good and everything, but then I remembered I had this dress. I loveee color; I never try stuff like this. So I figured what the heck and just did. I kind of like how it turned out!




Ahh another awkward pose! I'm getting really good at these if I do say so myself. Anyway Spring Break is great as of now! I had this Easter Egg Hunt thing to set up for one of my family friends. All the kids got really excited and were really into it! It was fun! I'm having a movie marathon with one of my best friends tonight, so if you have any movie suggestions let me know! I like all genres, but if I movie is too scary I will probably piss my pants. Just a warning.

-Violet
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Awee I'm glad that you found a peter pan collar shirt! Forever 21, eh? I, too, have been wanting a shirt with such a collar, so perhaps I shall do some searching there. I love the black and white theme you've got going on here. Hope your break continues to be awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! I'm so jealous of your find :) Haha and I know what you mean about awkward poses, sometimes I'm so annoyed with my photo pics because of the poses :( oh well :P

    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so cute, I love the peter pan collar on the top! I was thinking of buying the same one :) And the stripes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collar is so lovely and it looks great with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig