As I promised, here are some Spring 2012 collections that I think are somewhat similar to the look I'm gearing towards this season.
I love the collars and the menswear-inspired dresses and silhouettes at Band of Outsiders. And the florals are so pretty. It's like androgyny and femininity combined...and I like.
The warmer color palette at Cacharel is perfect for the springtime, and can even be carried into the summer with its bright coral-reds and florals. I especially love the nautical stripes. Almost every element of the warm seasons -- flowers, brightness, seafaring -- is incorporated into this collection.
Jaeger London's collection is the closest to what I might end up wearing this spring...or at least fantasizing about wearing...since it incorporates a lot of my style -- pastels and bright colors combined together with details like the cutouts and the bows. I love the shoes and the cross-body bags...very spring, and very me!

![]() |
| Band of Outsiders -- SS 2012 |
![]() |
| Cacharel -- SS 2012 |
![]() |
| Jaeger London -- SS 2012 |

Spring 2012 by sammilise featuring vintage flats
As you can see, pastels are a biggie for me this spring/summer. I still need to acquire pastels, because I just can't seem to buy any for some reason, but I'm hoping that in April, I'll go shopping again and get some creamy colored clothing.
For nails, however, I like bold better. Too much pastel can become pasty, so that's why I think some bolder accessorizing will help balance the look, and stay true to my style aesthetic more.
Shoes...a girl can never get enough of them. Aren't those mouse flats just adorable? Well, for shoes, I hope to find some nice saddle-backs and t-straps, and perhaps some cutesy heart-detailed ones too.
And as for jewelry, loving the collars more than ever right now, and tassel earrings are #1 on my list.
What look do you hope to sport this spring season?
-Rose



This is great inspiration! I love the greens splashed around everywhere!
ReplyDeleteLove these looks it reminds me of spring...
ReplyDeletelove the first set
ReplyDeletehttp://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com
I'm inspired!
ReplyDelete