1.03.2012

combing through the past


I was just looking through my tumblr today, and I came across an outfit post from March, last year. Violet and I were doing a challenge and that day's theme was Floral Frenzy.

The outfit turned out to be more tea-party/Alice in Wonderland like than I expected, but it was one of my favorite outfits of the year, featuring one of my favorite colors...pink!

Please excuse the poor photo quality! As per usual =/

------

I've been sick this week (and I am actually clueless as to what Violet's up to!) so I haven't actually been dressing well at all. Sweatshirts and jeans have been my uniform, and though I wouldn't mind posting pictures of these outfits, trust me, you don't want to see my snot-covered face. It's like a runny-nose, teary-eye attack. Very scary indeeeeed! Also, laziness is a side effect of sickness, so I guess I am to blame for neglecting this blog (and personal style!)

Sorry, and hope to be back up and running soon!

-Rose


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ohh, that dress is truly amazing - I love love love the floral print! <3 Hope you are feeling better again soon!


    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in this, how adorable! I feel you in the laziness in blogging lately, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tights :) Very pretty. I need more white tights. I have just one pair but they're so versatile.

    Anyhoo I hope you feel better! :( I hate being sick.


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floral is so pink and girly, I love it!
    xo Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig