1.25.2012

in the thickest of fog



I know I'm in the same stance...I had to rush these photos before the classes in the buildings behind me were let out. (They were let out as soon as I hopped down from the ledge after that second photo!)

As I was stepping into my new black tights Monday morning, I heard a horrifying prrrtttttt. That's when I knew, I had a run in my wonderfully new tights. That were uber obaque and perfectly thick enough...or so I thought. Gah. And it went from my thigh ALL THE WAY DOWN to my foot. Not to mention, over the course of the day, I got another rip on my foot. I used so much clear nail polish to seal the seams...it was AWFUL.

I mean, I wouldn't have minded the rip in normal circumstances, but these are my only solid black tights, and they ripped. I just wanted one neat pair haha. Oh well, guess I need to find good quality tights sometime!

Do you have any wardrobe malfunction stories that are as petty as mine, or even more dramatic? SHARE IT. I won't feel alone haha.

-Rose

*As for the title, yesterday, our campus was blanketed with snow (for the most part) and shrouded in the THICKEST FOG EVER. I couldn't see five feet in front of me. It was so beautiful!

**If you haven't guessed already, I am crazily obsessed with fog.

***How about dem Patriots?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i hate when that happens! but you look so cute regardless of your tights malfunction! that bright pink looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that!!

    Love the color of your dress, it's so vibrant and pretty against your skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pop of color


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous pink dress! You look gorgeous!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig