Jacket: F21; Sweater Dress: F21 ; Leggings: AEO; Socks: F21; Booties: Kohl's
Do ignore the undone eyebrows and such, guys. My beautician has been on vacation all January so I'm rocking the overgrown brows since December 21. By the time you read this I probably got them threaded (phew) so you might see them freshly groomed in an upcoming post.
The weather was at a nice 45 degrees on this day, so I was able to wear only one layer on my legs after two weeks of doubling up. Alas, the cold temperatures and snow return soon so I am not getting too excited.
Also, how the hell is it FEBRUARY ALREADY??? I'm worried about how quickly the year is going. The semester hasn't been stressful (yet) but there are so many other things going on that I'm somewhat in a frenzy. But I'm hoping that things will work out for the better, even though I've already made few mistakes (great start to the year, no?).
Oh, random side notes/sneaky promotions:
-I recently changed up my sidebar...I added social media buttons! I never understood how people installed them on their blogs but a quick Google search led me to some links with free buttons and tutorials, and I jumped on it. I rather like them.
-I also added a CollegeFashionista button! I'm writing for the website for a third semester as an intern, and I'm beyond honored. When I first started, I had no idea that I would be a part of such a huge and successful site. I'm so proud to be a Style Guru!
-Rose
*photos by my brother...he needs more practice.

Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome - love the colour of the jumper!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post! :D
http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/
xoxoxoxox
love your jacket!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com
ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!