2.05.2014

gray brights

gray-1

gray-3

gray-4

gray-6

gray-2

cardigan, necklace: F21; top: H&M; skirt: Loft; tights: Target; shoes: GH Bass & Co

Remote slip...oops...oh well, I guess now you all know I finally bought one! Also, aren't you just loving the squinting eyes? Blame the sun. I think this is one of my favorite outfits this month. I bought this skirt on Black Friday and it turned out to be too large. Thankfully, my mom took the waist in for me. It's perfect now. I've always wanted a school-girl plaid skirt so it was great finding this one for $12 at a normally above-budget store. If it were warmer out, (It was still pretty warm at a mild 39 degrees, and I cannot believe I actually said that. That's what the polar vortex does to you.) I would have skipped the cardigan.
I don't have much else to say other than that today was a very good day. Cleaning the snow off the car in the morning was not fun at all, but the day quickly progressed for the better. I was productive (for the most part) and attentive and felt truly alive.

-Rose

P.S. Please ignore the strange editing effects. I'm working on it! I guess I kind of just got lost at what to do because there was SO MUCH SUN but I'll figure it all out soon enough...(perhaps I just won't take pictures at this time anymore...)



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oooh, I adore this outfit girl! Love the grey tones with the deep blue. You look lovely. Also, I need to get a remote myself! Haha they'd be so handy :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers here, they all look so great, especially being kind of monochromatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are super cute! And 39* warm?!?!?!?! YIKES! I have definitely forgotten what winter feels like living in Singapore!

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the monochrome look! And whoops, hate when my remote shows, but honestly, it is hardly noticeable! Adorable outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit Hun :) spesh the boots very pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig