links to products here
If you talked to me up till a year back, I would have laughed at buying sneakers for any other reason than exercise. I hated them. All they reminded me of was the torture of phys ed. But sometime around last year, I've slowly warmed up to them. Now, they're all I think about when I browse online shops. Forget ballet flats and heels... My high school New Balance pair have been salvaged from the depths of our shoe rack and I have worn them half the time in the last two weeks. I've got my eyes on sleek Nikes and my brother wants us to get matching pairs of Jordans. Will I be broke soon? Probably not, since I'm on a budget and will have to resist the urge. What are your thoughts on sneakers? Are you as obsessed as I am?
-Rose
-Rose

Really like the Nikes! There's a pair that I want but they're about £70, so I'm trying to save up but that probably won't last long... x
ReplyDeletewww.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk
Definitely obsessed with sneakers. I think even on a budget you can find deals, specially in stores! I bought my brother new balance sneakers for a steal at urban, and have seen countless deals on sneakers at stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx (where I got myself a pair.) Hopefully even with a budget you can find yourself something :)
ReplyDeleteMili
I've seriously been craving some cool, sporty sneakers lately! These are great options to look at :)
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
i am totally in love with those sneakers!xo shara
ReplyDelete