2.15.2014

new

DSCN0095

(This shot is from my vacation to Goa last January. I don't know if it's a fitting one but I really like it and wanted to feature it. Also, I couldn't find a photograph that would make sense in this post. )

The blog's name has changed and I'm not using a pseudonym anymore so I think I'll use this post to introduce myself.

Hello all! My (real) name is Sampada! I'm a pharmacy student and sometimes the crazy course load stifles my creativity. I use this little space as a platform to dabble in my interest for fashion and photography (I'm a super novice, so please be kind!).

I've actually been blogging for a very long time. The summer after my freshman year of high school, I found the blogs of Susie, Rebecca, Rumi and Jane and was immensely inspired. At first, I decided to start a blog to discuss random topics but I eventually found myself enamored by the fashion industry. After a couple years or so, I began to lose time and interest and just stopped. (You can check out my first blog here...it is super embarrassing, though.)

In the strange, blogging-free period, I posted the results of self-assigned outfit challenges on my Tumblr, just so that I could stay in touch with developing my personal style. Before I started college however, my friend and I started this blog as a joint effort to document our outfits.

Now, this blog is primarily mine, so welcome to Sampz and Such.

Because the URL is new as well, a couple of my social media platforms have changed as well. So make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with my posts. Feel free to follow me on other sites as well--the little icons on the sidebar will help you with that.

Thank you to all those that have been with us so far--do stick around. To all my new readers, thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoy what you see and what's to come.

-Sampada 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What happened to your other bloggin' half? I only ask cause I too started with a partner & its a lot harder than it seems!

    Though this is great and I am so excited to learn more about you & see new outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It is definitely difficult to coordinate with another blog author! My friend has a super packed schedule (she does a lot of activities that literally take her morning to night) so she's opting out. She might stop by with a few posts here and there in the future :)

      Delete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig