Now that it's officially holiday season, being the day after Thanksgiving (hope you all had a warm and lovely day and feast!), my mind is on all things cheery and sparkly. I have never actually attended a swanky holiday party, but it's a dream for me to be invited to one that would give me an excuse to wear all the glitter.
When I first started blogging (over seven years ago -- I just took a trip down memory lane by revising my first ever blog, and whoa, what a trip), I remember being enamored by several editorial spreads. The soft, romantic vibe was quite popular back then, with the word ethereal thrown around everywhere.
To be honest, I kind of miss it. So when Farfetch reached out to share their new holiday editorial story, I was pretty hyped up because the spread was such a throwback to earlier styles. With rosy tones and black being the focal colors, it is both pretty and edgy (another buzzword from back in the day).
Here are some of my favorite parts of the spread. Enjoy!
Check out the full feature at Farfetch, here.



No comments
Post a Comment