11.13.2015

the go-to piece



Lugging my tripod everywhere is such a pain, and as a result, I become quite lazy about taking outfit photos. While I sometimes do ask friends and family to take photos for me, I mostly just get very self-conscious in front of them. This poncho has already been photographed twice before for outfit posts, but I scrapped those photos because they were just not to my liking. This time around, however, everything seemed to fall into place quite well. 

I already professed my love for this poncho here; I throw it over everything and anything. That is all I will say because if I continue to elaborate on my obsession, I might never stop. 

On a side note: my mind always draws a blank when I try to write blog posts, and it frustrates me that words don't come as easily to me as they once used to. I always struggled with my writing style, but I never had this much of an issue with writing content. Perhaps I should do weekly brainstorm sessions to ensure that I don't discuss the weather or photography woes in every blog post. 

To those of you who also blog: what do y'all do to get creative with the text for your posts? 

Zara poncho; Forever 21 flannel, similar; American Eagle denim, similar; Nine West boots, similar
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love that poncho! Looks so cozy and it has a simple enough print that you can wear it with a lot!
    And yea, I'm the same way, I never know what to write in my posts, haha..
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig