1.04.2015

bikes + princeton


Happy New Year! 
I hope everyone's off to a good start in 2015. 

This week I've been to Princeton three times: twice for records (my brother gifted me with a turntable this Christmas) and once today seeking Fashionistas/os for my internship with CollegeFashionista. 
While I was there, I was amazed by the sheer amount of bicycles on campus. My university is spread across four different campuses, so the majority of students rely on the bus system for transportation. Therefore, seeing so many bikes all over campus was amazing to me. So I thought I would make it a photo story, and I'm pretty happy with how the photographs came out. I did not edit any of them, mainly because I was too lazy. Even so, I really like them as is. 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great photos Sampada!

    Sincerely,
    sarahjaihelee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos, so gorgeous and the place looks so peaceful <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous! Princeton is such a magical campus - I always love taking a visit down there and just walking around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, oh wow! They really love their bikes there, don't they? Great photos, they didn't need any touch ups at all!
    Those mint and yellow bikes are my favorite <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Enter to win a FREE pair of glasses from Polette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love collections like this. They show the beauty in something so mundane and usually overlooked :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, I really like that campus atmosphere!

    xo Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig