I think I fall in love too easily. I visited Georgetown University yesterday for some CollegeFashionista work and I was mesmerized by the beauty.
A section of apartment buildings really captivated me, so I decided to take photos there. I was so thrown off by the spontaneous flow of human traffic that I quickly packed up before I got an ideal shot. Actually, I love this one shot quite a bit, even if my feet are cut off.
Turtleneck -- Zara; Vest -- F21; Skirt -- Loft; Boots -- Nine West
(Yes, I love bicycles)
The campus is ridiculously annoying, however -- super hilly. I guess that's good fitness-wise but yesterday, I was dying trying to walk down a slope with my not so high heels. It is like the campus version of San Francisco. That's probably why this campus also had a lot of bicycles (not nearly as many as Princeton, however).
I ended up veering away from the main campus and into town for a bit. It was the magnetic pull of Zara, I swear. The downtown area of DC near the Georgetown campus is so up my alley, I contemplated moving there post-grad.
I felt a bit like I was cheating on my one true love, NYC, however, so I quickly shook the idea out of my head. But if it ends up not working out between me and New York, I might just consider the District.









Georgetown sounds and looks dreamy. I really want to visit the campus one day.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
sarahjaihelee.com
Gorgeous photos! I've always wanted to go to school in the East Coast..haha hopefully for grad school :) And of course your outfit is so chic, especially that fur coat.
ReplyDelete-Vivian
www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com
That second shot you took is incredible - I love it! Such a beautiful campus - a few of my friends live in the area and they love it. It's always easy to fall in love with somewhere that quickly becomes home. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch dreamy pictures!
ReplyDeleteclosetofwords.blogspot.com
Ah I went to Georgetown over winter break as my cousins live nearby and fell in love too! I thought I hated DC but the Georgetown area is soooo... quaint. The shopping area is ridiculously good. They even have a dean and deluca there! Anyways, I think this is my all time favorite outfit of yours. I wish I could pull off that pink, fuzzy vest too!
ReplyDeleteMili
The university campus looks amazing & love your outfit too! Thanks for stopping by
ReplyDelete& for the kind words on my blog. I really appreciate it!
Keep in touch!
X
http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/
great post!! I love this pictures and your outfit.
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow eachother? following you already on gfc:)
http://www.modefort.blogspot.com
looks like a beautiful campus. That vest looks great on you
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mimosasandme.com
This place looks amazing! I love the photographs on your blog and the type of posts you write. Also your vest is to die for ;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Followed you on bloglovin, just had to. It is such a pleasure to read your blog :) xo Susan
Love Life Every Day
everydaybeauty instagram
The picture quality is just too splendid... love this!
ReplyDeletexxx
thatsthesilentwanderer.blogspot.com
I went to Georgetown, lived in the Village A apartment right behind where you took your outfit photo and my best friends lived at 3318 Prospect! Small world!
ReplyDeletexx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes