The chillest little seagull ever.
Parka -- Zara; Denim -- AEO; Scarf + Beanie -- F21; Sunglasses -- Ralph Lauren; Boots -- Bass
Breakdancing on the ice, showing off my smooth moves.
(In reality, just trying to get up without tumbling down the rocks into the icy water.)
Photos of me by Rinkal.
For a really long time now, I wanted to visit the beach in the winter. My desire to do so was finally fulfilled this past weekend when a couple friends and I drove down to the coast. I expected it to be fairly dull in terms of human activity, but I did not think it would be so empty. It was actually quite refreshing.
My ideal winter trip to the beach would include gray skies, fog and mist, but the extreme sunniness of that day just made everything seem so pristine. (You can tell by some of these extremely overexposed shots. I didn't edit any of them...) The waters were the clearest I've ever seen them. It was seriously such a dreamy experience and I am already missing it.



Oooh, lovely photos of the beach! I'd love to explore the sandy coast when no one else is around. Haha, there's definitely a reason it's so abandoned, but it'd be so peaceful...
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
these pictures are gorgeous!!! something about that pier is making me fall in love.
ReplyDeletei'm actually going on my own winter beach trip this weekend! yay, for perfect empty beaches!
theresa | fashiontoa-t.blogspot.com
great photography! love your ideal beach trip
ReplyDeleteitsjustshalay.blogspot.com