12.05.2014

lately || Instagram

I know I say this every semester but seriously, this semester has been my most trying so far. The spring's supposed to be worse, and I am just terrified for it. In any case, I need to get through the next couple weeks sans serious blogging (outfit posts take me a while to edit and construct) because I'll be busy with serious studying.
I'm currently on a quick break so I thought I'd update you with some life happenings that were documented on Instagram, on which you should follow me if you want to see a bit more of me. I'll see you guys back on here in about two weeks when all the madness ends! 
Delicious Indian sweets at a local chaat shop
Got a new laptop and a new motto, which I'm desperately trying to stick to.
Halloween stuff. Can you tell that I'm a brown Blair Waldorf?
My favorite fall foliage spot. 
Mother's yummy homemade waffles. 
My entry for a Kate Spade Saturday x College Fashionista contest.
I was trying to capture the three important things in my life (school, food and fashion) into one photo.
Fun writing utensils. 
A simple outfit -- I felt quite Scandinavian in it, actually. I ended up leaving the blazer behind, though. 
One of my best friends Sonja on a very important and much needed girls' trip to the city. 
This is one of the main reasons we were in the city -- Ippudo if you're interested. I highly recommend the spot.  
Beautiful New York.
I was feeling (and am still in the process of healing) from some emotional damage and my favorite coping mechanism is to look as fly as possible.
Also, I am very obsessed with this faux fur vest. 
Rocking some of my favorite pieces from my wardrobe in a recent outfit. I am quite proud of this look, actually. 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Good luck with finals! You got this girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fall foliage picture and the simple outfit! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stylish with your ootds!! the food posts are making me hungry!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the layering in your last outfit! Sorry this semester has been so rough but just keep the hustle going and keep powering through. You've got this and before you know it the spring semester will be over. Good luck with upcoming finals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with school work! i can imagine how those days feel like. but 'i'm sure you'll do just fine. =)

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That red fuzzy vest looks awesome, when you have some time you should def post an outfit with it :) I hope you feel better soon, and good luck with finals!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig