I realize it has been over a month since I last blogged. As an update and a nod to my previous post, I did purchase a sweater with high side slits. It might debut on this blog soon.
Lately, however, I've been lacking the motivation to actually think of innovative outfits (innovative in the context of my style history, that is). Correction: I think of them but I cannot seem to actually construct them and wear them.
Inspiration is low, people.
The app also lets you interact with other Cloth users. This is great because some of these people have serious style and are not afraid to get creative with their clothing. A new, fresh source of inspiration? I think so.
If you already have this app and all of this is old news, find me! My username is sampzandsuch. Also, do leave yours in the comments if you wish :)
I miss this space, and I really hope that I can pull my life together quickly and rejoin you all in the "blogosphere" (wow, I guess that's actually a real word now, since it didn't autocorrect).

Yay for features! That's always so exciting :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
The Dragonfruit Diaries
Congrats on the feature Sampada!
ReplyDelete<33333 cool pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.karolinagespucci.com