After jumping onto the crop-top wagon this summer, I realized how much I love a bit of exposed skin. Now that it's officially autumn (happy fall to all), I can start lusting after knits. Sweater weather, after all. Although side slits and showing skin seem to defeat the purpose of a sweater--to keep you warm--I find myself wanting to dress in oxymoron fashion. I mean, with 30 degree temperature jumps throughout the day, I think I can justify myself. (To be fair, most of the above pieces cover up well, and I'm digging that, too. I feel like these would be featured, if they haven't been already, in a magazine column on how to make legs look longer.)
Clearly, I'm into the gray scheme as well. I am not sure what happened to the Sampada who was all about brightening up fall/winter with color. I guess she has come to appreciate the magic of neutrals.
What do you look forward to wearing this season?






love all this knit inspiration! makes me super excited for fall :D
ReplyDeletehttp://katslovefashion.blogspot.com/
Split sweaters are definitely on my to wear list too. It looks like layering them over a button down or t shirt can solve any issues around being too cold :)
ReplyDeleteMili
consider to buy one, in this cutting and colour
ReplyDeleteLove how it looks
Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE +
I love these!! I want one so badly!!
ReplyDeleteitsjustshalay.blogspot.com
Oh yes, this is one sweater style I am so lusting after right bow...definitely in this grey shade!
ReplyDelete- Che
style-che.com
I love the way big long knits look over leggings. It's so nice for fall.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute trend!
ReplyDeletecute!!!! def inspired
ReplyDeletehttp://tinuology.com/