9.04.2014

garden of my dreams

IMG_1433
IMG_1438 IMG_1437 IMG_1446
(I confess: this photo was taken this past weekend...I had to take a second trip to the place.)

Surprise, surprise...back at Princeton. It's my turf. I secretly attend this school. I'm in denial. Anyway, my brother and I were out and about, taking photos for CollegeFashionista (actually for my Style Guru Bio, which you can check out HERE) and we stumbled upon the garden that I've been looking for ever since my college visit to the university. I feel kind of silly because it's actually not that hard to find, I was just looking in the wrong places. I have been away from this blog because of some catch-up work. I am trying to organize my life, and I scheduled in slots for blogging. I hope to stay on track and post at least every week. Let's see if I can do it.
How are all of you? How is the new semester treating everyone?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Congrats on CF Sampada! I read your bio and it's great. I love that garden, it's beautiful and relaxing. I think Princeton U in general is beautiful. The architecture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, check out that vest! Love it so much <3
    Aha, and hope you're able to pop in here more often! I've missed seeing your updates

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I was just here the other day! But didn't get to take any pictures cause we were in a rush and it was blistering hot. But it is the perfect location for an outfit shoot :) Love the vest you're wearing!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your vest. So unique! This outfit looks great. Your blog is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig