My best friend is back in town for a few days so we went out for tapas. The food was absolutely delicious, but I kind of regret not taking photos of all the yum. I actually wasn't able to because I had accidentally left the camera on for a couple hours (woops), so the battery was exhausted. I tried on my phone, but I was so hungry and the one photo that I did manage to take came out terribly...so that's that.
Top: F21; Jeans: AEO (my pair is black, which isn't online, but here's a very dark wash); Flats: Payless?; Sunglasses: F21; Bag: Coach
As you can see, I've got a bit of a SULA (sweaty upper lip area) situation going on, but it was partly my fault because I was wearing black and longer lengths in such heat. I just don't do well under melty sun rays!
My friend was kind enough to snap my outfit photos, though. I usually get really conscious when other people take my photos, so I try to get them over with as quickly as possible--which is why I just let the SULA do it's thing.
Hope you're all doing well :) I've had a whirlwind of a week. The August blues are settling in slowly, but surely...too much to prepare for before the semester starts!








Cool photos! The scenery looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty hard to remember to photograph all your food. Sometimes you're so hungry, you just start eating and forget about it completely.
beautiful images!! love the shades!!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Great photos--I love your outfit! Those sunglasses are awesome :)
ReplyDeleteawesome photos! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://threeblueballoons.blogspot.com/
ooh love your sunnies! awesome photos! :D
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
Cute sunglasses!
ReplyDelete-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More
I love your glasses! & check put my new post!
ReplyDeleteX
http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/
Yay for tapas with friends! Love the casual look you wore for the outing. I totally feel you with feeling awkward behind the camera. When I'm by myself I can take a 100 pictures to get it right, but with another person behind the camera it makes me feel so self conscious!
ReplyDeleteMili
Amazing photos. Love your outfit as well, simple yet chic! x
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com