I love summer evenings post rain storm. The air cools down and a light fog sets, it's all just so romantic. I feel like that would be my ideal date, strolling in a park right after a bout of summer showers, fog and all.
I was hoping to capture more of the fog in my photos for today's post, but the minute I stepped out, so did all the residents on my street. Now, I usually don't mind taking photos in public, I did it quite frequently on campus. But the last time I tried to do so on my street, so many families came up to me to ask what I was doing and if they could help me take the photos. After I explained and politely declined their offer, they just stood there and watched me pose. I was so self-conscious that it translated into my photos, so those are long-gone and deleted.
My brother and I watched Midnight in Paris today and the main character's obsession with Paris in the rain stirred up my love for rain in general. I love the way wet trees pop against gray skies, with their green foliage deepened and intensified.
I was hoping to capture more of the fog in my photos for today's post, but the minute I stepped out, so did all the residents on my street. Now, I usually don't mind taking photos in public, I did it quite frequently on campus. But the last time I tried to do so on my street, so many families came up to me to ask what I was doing and if they could help me take the photos. After I explained and politely declined their offer, they just stood there and watched me pose. I was so self-conscious that it translated into my photos, so those are long-gone and deleted.
Long story short, I went to my safest photo location: the back deck.
top: H&M (old) shorts: Joe Fresh (old)
Turns out the back deck wasn't as safe as I expected. Above is my classy freaked out face in response to a giant flying critter. There was also a very menacing spider by my camera but I managed to get past it alive.
(I'm not afraid of bugs at all, clearly!)




Bahaha, that last photo captures perfectly everyones face when a flying critter goes buzzing by!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great print mix with your floral short and polka dot top
The Dragonfruit Diaries
Cute outfit, love the pattern mixing. And haha, at the last photo, I hate when bugs linger during pictures xD
ReplyDeleteKaylee
xox
Cute outfit! :)
ReplyDelete