9.14.2014

dissatisfied

IMG_1571
IMG_1572 IMG_1570
Dress, F21; Jacket, Marshalls; Necklace, Gift; Shoes, Kohl's

I'm not entirely pleased with this set of photos, but sometimes I have an antsy photographer (brother) and there's not much I can do. Today was perfect, weather-wise, and I felt pretty dang awesome in my outfit so I had to put it up here. I'm supposed to be studying right now, so I think I'll leave it at that. 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. i seriously can't stop drooling over your boots. you look AMAZING! love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog and style!

    www.tinuology.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sampada, recently stumbled upon your blog and it is pretty interesting. I love how you wear the bindi regularly. Looks so nice on you.And your outfit is really cool. Specially the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love your jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, as well you should feel awesome - this outfit is amazing! Love the denim mixed media jacket and your fall-perfect booties <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog! Thanks for visiting mine now and again :) I'm following!

    Miranda
    Little Gold Pocket Watch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry! You look great! :) :) XOXO Eva
    - www.mrsanchelon.com -

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to smile more often. I love your smile. :)

    http://purplebojana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig