3.03.2013

Craving the Sun


111

Printed leggings have become my favorite things in life. They are comfy, they look good, and they are easy to  style. Those are probably the three things I always look for when buying leggings. Although for the past couple of months they are all I have been wearing. It's really starting to put me in a grumpy mood. That's why I'm so excited that March is finally here because, as the saying goes, it might come in like a lion, but it goes out like a lamb. 

555

444

Denim has also been taking over a quite a of bit of space in my closet. I've never really been on the denim bandwagon. It's not because I didn't want to be, but rather because I never found one that I really liked. Now suddenly have three of them, and I want to buy everyone that I see. I think I have a problem. 

666

333

March Wants


I'm really excited for March this year. Hopefully the weather will start getting better, so I can finally ditch all these jeans I have been constantly sporting. These are probably the things I would like to have the most in my closet for this almost-spring month. Do you guys have anything you really want for Spring? 

-Violet  
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love the pattern in those trousers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for denim shirts as well, love the one you're wearing :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rose n voilet. lovely shirt by the way.
    im ur newest follower and id really appreciate u visitin my blog and following back. see u pretty soon ok.

    http://ttcompah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim shirts are such a wardrobe staple.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing hair - so pretty <3

    www.classicorcool.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and fun! I adore your graphic leggings. They turn a simple outfit into something full of interest. I can't wait for spring either! Bring on the bare legs :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sampz and Such. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig