

Just a quick post before I head off to class. Lovely weather today...it hit 50 degrees, but it definitely felt like 60. That was around noon. Now it's the evening and it's back to chilly weather. (And I'm unprepared...damn you, weather!)
How are you guys? Ready for spring?
My break starts in a week and a half, and I think I'll have an inspiration board up sometime next week. You know I love making those :)
-Rose
P.S. Thanks for the photo tips...I will make sure to check them out :)
so glad you're getting some warmer weather :) you're definitely ready for it in these bright colors!
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
I'm following you back now sweetie via GFC,
ReplyDeleteDo you want to follow each other via bloglovin’?
If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back!
Thank you for your lovely comment :)
Speak soon,
Have a wonderful day
Much Love,
Kate xo
www.and-kate.blogspot.com
hi!
ReplyDeletenice style!
hi've just discovered ur blog. visit mine and let me know if u like it ;)
kisses from Spain,
S
I love that skirt! The print is so lovely!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Spring needs to come now! Its too cold! Sadly I dont get a break
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
such a cute outfit!
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
10/10!
ReplyDeleteWow, how cute are you!? That cardigan is darling and definitely a perfect color on you. Plus a fun skirt and boots is always a great combination. Glad you have a break coming up soon! That's always exciting. And I wish it would hit 50 degrees here! That sounds fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteLove that mix of orange and pink - definitely ready for spring! Also crushing on your adorable riding boots :D
ReplyDeleteTrendy Teal
Really adorable outfit, I love the skirt and boot combination :)
ReplyDeleteYES I am ready for Spring haha. I just want to get out and take pictures without freezing to death, go for a run or bike ride, and read while sitting on my porch. Ugh. :(
Kaylee
xo
What a lovely little outfit! It's bright without being too blinding, and I love that it's perfect for Spring! You look awesome :>
ReplyDeleteAlso, would you mind voting for me on American Eagle's site. Takes 2 secs lol: https://live.ae.com/#/entries/3272
I'd really appreciate it! Please and Thank You!
You look so lovely!
ReplyDeletewow I love your skirt, it's so damn cute :)
ReplyDeleteDrawing Dreaming
cute outfit.. i love the combination of colors!
ReplyDeletexo, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com
I love the colours in your outfit, looks great :) And I can't wait for Spring to come to the UK! xx
ReplyDeleteJealous you're getting warm weather. It just snowed in NY!
ReplyDeletexx M
Last Day!! Check out our Leopard Coat Giveaway!
Such a cute combination of colors, I love that belt!
ReplyDeleteaudrey-monet
Love the colors and your skirt!
ReplyDeletewww.rougefox.com
cute!
ReplyDeleteEmma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/